Learn to make Yummy Veg Kheema Masala – Easy To Make Vegetarian Maincourse Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
One of the most popular vegetarian main-course dishes is veg kheema masala. It is nothing but minced vegetables cooked with onions, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Check out Chef Ruchi Bharani’s take on this popular kheema recipe.
3 medium onions, finely chopped
1/2 capsicum finely chopped
1 carrot steamed and finely chopped
100g French beans steamed and finely chopped
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 green chilli finely chopped
1 tomato finely chopped
1 1/2 cup tomato puree
3 tbsp cheese
100g grated paneer
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
salt to taste
1/2 tsp coriander and cumin seed powder
– In a pan, heat ghee. Add the onions and saute them well until they are brown in colour.
– Add the ginger and garlic paste.
– Add the finely chopped capsicum, frozen green peas and chopped green chillies,
– Add the tomato puree and let it cook for at least 2 minutes.
– Add the finely chopped tomatoes and let them cook until they are absolutely mushy.
– Add the red chilli powder, coriander and cumin seed powder, garam masala and salt to taste.
– Add little water and saute the ingredients well.
– Add the chopped, steamed vegetables – French beans and carrots.
– Add the grated paneer (cottage cheese) and then grate some cheese over it. Mix all the ingredients well.
– Sprinkle some coriander leaves over the kheema masala and add little water. Mix well.
– The kheema masala is ready to be served. Garnish it with some grated cheese and coriander leaves. Also squeeze some lime over it.
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya
Editing: Sagar Bamnolikar
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood