What do Vegans Eat for Breakfast? How about this simple Tofu Scramble with some fried vegetables. This is an excellent substitute for scrambled eggs and has been an easy breakfast for me to whip up in the morning, that’s packed with flavor and nutrition. Here’s how to make a great Tofu Scramble:
– 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
– 1/2 cup of chopped onions
– 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeno
– 2 tbsp of (Minced) Garlic
– 1/2 cup of chopped zuchinni
– 1/4 cup of chopped Red Peppers
– Brick of Drained & Pressed Extra Firm Tofu
– 1/2 tsp of Tumeric
– 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
– 1 tbsp of Nutritional Yeast
– 1-2 tsp(s) of Salt
– 1/2 tsp of Paprika
– 1/4 Cup of Non-Dairy Milk
– Turn pan to a medium-high, and add oil. When pan and oil are hot, add the onion.
– When onions start to brown, add the Jalapeno and garlic. Then add the zucchini and red peppers. Feel free to add more veggies here, like mushrooms.
– Press your Tofu in a paper towel or clean hand towel and drain all water. Once water is drained. Crumble the tofu into a bowl, and then add to the pan.
– Add spices, and non-dairy milk. Mix all ingredients and let fry until liquid is gone. Garnish with some greens onions and serve with avocado and toast!
COOKING PRODUCTS I USE: https://kit.com/MarlonDoll/budget-cooking-tools-gadgets-and-equipment
GEAR I USE: https://kit.com/MarlonDoll/gear-i-love
FOOD PRODUCTS FOR FLAVORING: https://kit.com/MarlonDoll/my-favourite-food-flavours
* These are affiliate links where I get a small kickback! Hit the heart button.
Vegetarian Recipes for Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKt7-6KeYU8xeGAMC6KZHFT839Kpkj2El
All Bachelor on a Budget Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKt7-6KeYU8xPEVNuewc0o4Ib9Xn9GRXj
Healthy Breakfast Ideas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ05_6PpWcE&list=PLKt7-6KeYU8ywnq6tlq4mo6MeWocUyKLz
Bachelor on a Budget is cooking show to teach people how to make healthy and delicious meals affordably.
Of the 100+ videos, there are a variety of themes including Vegetarian dishes, Exotic recipes with Everyday Ingredients, Healthy Snack and Breakfast Recipes, infotainment videos such “What the Heck is MSG and Umami?!” and “10 Staple Ingredients to Enhance the Flavour of Your Recipes”
The self funded and produced show started two years ago. We release a new video every Tuesday on YouTube, with additional subsidiary content for Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Reddit.